SGR planetary gear motor
1. Ratio range: 8.1-191
2. Input power: 0.12-270 KW
3. Permit torque rang: ≤ 50000 N. M
4. Output speed: 0.3~205 r/min
5. Structure: Foot-mounted, flange-mounted, shaft-mounted
|Input structure||motor,IEC flange|
|Output speed||solid shaft, hollow shaft with key,with shrink disk|
1. Adopt optimized design, module combination, right angle output, space reduction
2. High strength and longevity gears
3. Can be combined with various motors, wider ratio range
4. Big output torque, smoothly startup, high efficiency
1.Are you a factory or trader ?
We are a professional factory which has 20 years history specialized in gear transmission .
Our MOQ is 1pcs. However there is 1 handling cost $150 for the single order which less than $3000.00
Our warranty is 12months
4. Payment term
100% T/T in advance and LC at sight .
5. Do you accept customization ?
YES.SGR have strong R&D team, we can provide customizable service according to requirements.
Generally we use standard export plywood case to arrange the shipment .
7. Delivery time
In normal ,time of delivery is 30days after receiving the prepayment .
8. What kinds of certification do you use ?
DNV-ISO9001:2008, SGS,CE etc, And new products patent.
9. What kinds of inspection you do before shipment ?
We do temperature test, noise, and oil leak inspection and commissioning before shipment.
10.How do you solve if the production have problem ?
Mostly, we don’t need customer send the goods back to us. Because the cost is very high, if there meets a problem,we firstly ask for the pictures for damaged parts. And base on the pictures, we can have a basic idea for the defect reason. Our guarantee is 12 months, if during the guarantee, we can supply repair .
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
|Manufacturing Method:||Rolling Gear|
Optimizing Conveyor System Efficiency with Angle Gearboxes
Angle gearboxes play a crucial role in enhancing the efficiency of conveyor systems in various industries:
1. Direction Changes: Conveyor systems often require changes in direction to navigate through a facility. Angle gearboxes enable smooth and precise redirection of the conveyor belts without causing unnecessary strain on the system.
2. Speed Control: Angle gearboxes allow for precise adjustment of the rotational speed of conveyor belts. This is essential for maintaining consistent material flow and preventing jams or spillage.
3. Load Distribution: In large conveyor systems, loads may not be evenly distributed. Angle gearboxes can help balance the load distribution among multiple conveyor belts, optimizing the system’s overall efficiency.
4. Motion Synchronization: When multiple conveyor belts work in tandem, angle gearboxes ensure synchronized movement, preventing collisions and optimizing the overall workflow.
5. Vertical Conveying: Incline or decline conveyor sections require precise control to prevent items from sliding or tumbling. Angle gearboxes provide the necessary torque and control for efficient vertical movement.
6. Compact Design: Angle gearboxes’ compact and space-saving design allows conveyor systems to be efficiently integrated into existing production layouts.
7. Energy Efficiency: By optimizing motion control and reducing friction losses, angle gearboxes contribute to energy-efficient conveyor operation.
8. Reduced Maintenance: Well-designed angle gearboxes minimize wear and tear, leading to reduced maintenance needs and extended system lifespan.
By incorporating angle gearboxes into conveyor systems, industries can achieve smoother operation, precise control, energy savings, and overall increased productivity.
Selecting the Right Angle Gearbox for an Application
Choosing the appropriate angle gearbox for a specific application involves considering several key factors to ensure optimal performance and reliability:
- Application Requirements: Determine the required torque, speed, and power output of the gearbox to match the demands of the application.
- Input and Output Angles: Identify the desired input and output angles for the gearbox to ensure it can effectively redirect motion as needed.
- Space Constraints: Evaluate the available space to select a gearbox that fits within the allocated area.
- Gearbox Type: Choose the suitable gearbox type (e.g., right angle, bevel, worm, hypoid) based on the application’s specific needs.
- Load Conditions: Consider factors such as load variation, shock loads, and continuous vs. intermittent operation to determine gearbox durability.
- Environmental Conditions: Account for factors like temperature, humidity, and exposure to contaminants, which can affect gearbox performance and lifespan.
- Efficiency: Evaluate the gearbox’s efficiency, as lower efficiency may result in more energy consumption and heat generation.
- Mounting and Installation: Ensure that the gearbox can be easily mounted and integrated into the existing system.
- Maintenance and Servicing: Consider the ease of maintenance, accessibility to components, and availability of replacement parts.
- Budget: Compare the cost of the gearbox with its features and benefits to determine its overall value for the application.
By carefully considering these factors, engineers and designers can select the right angle gearbox that best meets the requirements of the specific application, ensuring optimal performance and longevity.
Handling Variations in Input and Output Angles with Angle Gearboxes
Angle gearboxes are specifically designed to handle variations in input and output angles, allowing for efficient redirection of rotational motion. They achieve this through the use of bevel gears and hypoid gears. Here’s how they handle such variations:
- Bevel Gears: Angle gearboxes equipped with bevel gears can handle changes in input and output angles by using intersecting axes. These gears have conical shapes and teeth that are cut along the cone surface. When the input shaft’s bevel gear meshes with the output shaft’s bevel gear, the intersecting angles allow for smooth power transmission even when the axes are not aligned.
- Hypoid Gears: Hypoid gear arrangements in angle gearboxes can handle larger variations in input and output angles compared to bevel gears. Hypoid gears have helical teeth and axes that are offset from each other. This offset allows for greater flexibility in handling non-parallel input and output shafts.
By employing these gear types, angle gearboxes can effectively manage variations in input and output angles, ensuring that rotational motion is smoothly redirected without compromising efficiency or causing excessive wear on the gears.
editor by CX 2023-09-21