Flange Input Right Angle Big Output Torque Planetary Gearbox With Motor
N series of planetary reducers from SGR are widely used for industrial and heavy duty severe applications . planetary reducer feature with compact size, low noise , excellent reliability ,long life . In-line or right-angle planetary gearboxes are available in male and female shaft configurations. The CZPT male shaft solution (splined or cylindrical) is able to withstand strong radial or axial loads on the output shaft. As a leading planetary gearbox manufactory in China , SGR planetary reducer is produced by modular design, combined according to customer requirement, housing material from CZPT with nodular cast iron which can increases gearbox’s rigidity and antiknock, heavy-duty bearing is installed at low-speed shaft, it can bear big radial load due to proportionate distribution of torque ,every CZPT gears are case hardened to get high reliability and long life . SGR planetary reducer have 16 models for different torque range ,each CZPT model have 1-5 stages to achieve different ratios , SGR planetary reducer have wide rang selection of high speed design: cylindrical with key, hydraulic motor, electric motor .Installation in CZPT is multiposition ,various fasten type .
- Planetary gearbox is produced by modular design, and can be combined according to client’s request
- Involuted planetary gear design
- Nodular cast iron Housing to increase rigidity and antiknock
- Heavy duty bearing on low‐speed shaft, and can bear big radial load due to proportionate distribution of torque
- All gears are case hardened to get high surface hardness, which guarantee transmission efficiency and whole gearbox’s life
- Planetary gearbox has 16 models for different torque range, and each model have 1‐5 reduction stages to achieve different ratios
- Ratio range: 3.15‐9N. M
- Output speed: 0.425‐445 r/min
- Structure mode: Possibility of flange, foot, or shaft mounting solutions
- Wide and comprehensive range of N series for industrial applications
- Low speed shaft design: Cylindrical with key, splined, hollow with shrink disc or splined hollow shaft
- Rigid and precise nodular cast iron casing
- Low noise running, high manufacturing quality standard
- High and reliable performance, load capacity and low speed shaft bearing
N series planetary gearbox torque sheet with models
|Gear unit size||200||201||240||241||280||281||353/354||355||400||401|
|Normal output torque
|Gear unit size||428||429||445||446||510||542||543||695||810||885|
|Normal output torque
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
Types of Angle Gearboxes and Their Functions
Angle gearboxes, also known as bevel gearboxes, come in different types, each designed for specific functions and applications. The various types of angle gearboxes include:
- Straight Bevel Gearbox: This type of angle gearbox features straight-cut bevel gears with intersecting shafts set at a 90-degree angle. It is commonly used for changing the direction of rotational motion in applications such as automotive differentials and power tools.
- Spiral Bevel Gearbox: Spiral bevel gearboxes utilize spiral-cut bevel gears that offer smoother and quieter operation compared to straight-cut gears. They are employed in applications where reduced noise and improved load-carrying capacity are important, such as in heavy machinery and vehicles.
- Skew Bevel Gearbox: Skew bevel gearboxes have shafts set at an angle other than 90 degrees. They are used in applications where the intersecting shafts do not align at a right angle. Skew bevel gears are often found in industrial machinery and equipment that requires a specific angle of transmission.
- Hypoid Gearbox: Hypoid gearboxes feature hypoid gears, which are a variation of bevel gears with offset axes. This desig
Essential Maintenance Practices for Prolonging the Lifespan of Angle Gearboxes
Maintaining angle gearboxes is vital to ensure their longevity and optimal performance. Here are some essential maintenance practices:
- Lubrication: Regularly check and replenish lubrication to minimize friction and wear between gears and bearings. Use the recommended lubricant and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Sealing: Ensure that seals and gaskets are in good condition to prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox and causing damage. Replace seals if they show signs of wear or leakage.
- Inspection: Periodically inspect the gearbox for signs of wear, damage, or unusual noise during operation. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Alignment: Ensure proper alignment of the gearbox with connected components to prevent excessive load on gears and bearings. Misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduced efficiency.
- Tightening: Check and tighten bolts, fasteners, and mounting hardware to prevent loosening due to vibrations. Loose components can lead to misalignment and damage.
- Cleaning: Keep the exterior of the gearbox clean to prevent the accumulation of dirt and debris, which can affect cooling and ventilation.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox to ensure it remains within recommended limits. Excessive heat can degrade lubricants and lead to premature wear.
- Replacement of Wear Parts: Replace worn or damaged components, such as gears, bearings, and seals, with high-quality replacements to maintain optimal performance.
- Proper Usage: Operate the gearbox within its specified load and speed limits. Avoid overloading the gearbox, as this can lead to premature failure.
Following these maintenance practices helps prolong the lifespan of angle gearboxes, reduce the risk of unexpected failures, and ensure consistent and efficient operation in various mechanical applications.
n allows the gears to mesh smoothly while reducing noise and increasing torque transmission efficiency. Hypoid gearboxes are commonly used in automotive applications like rear-wheel-drive systems.
- Angular Bevel Gearbox: Angular bevel gearboxes are designed for applications where the angle between the input and output shafts is adjustable. They are used in situations where the desired transmission angle can be changed to achieve specific mechanical requirements.
Each type of angle gearbox serves a distinct purpose, catering to various industries and applications. Their designs are optimized to provide efficient motion transmission, reliable performance, and the ability to accommodate different angles and loads.
editor by CX 2023-08-22